This fall has really had some of those moments I originally imagined when I learned I was pregnant. It's taken us a minute to get here, but Ella is at such a fun age where we can enjoy family fun activities.
Family Movie Nights has been a big hit. We spread out a sheet and eat dinner. In recent months we've watched High School Musical, Fiddler on the Roof, Mary Poppins and tonight was Hilary Duff's Raise Your Voice. Clearly, we have a music theme happening.
We got to make use of our bike trailer last weekend, riding on the Beltline Bike Path to Piedmont Park. A little playground time and a semi-frantic ride back to avoid double meltdowns!
We also visited a farm in North Georgia for a little fall festival action. Ella had such a blast! So many special experiences.
Her first "face painting." Although in actuality, she chose three black bats to be airbrushed onto her forearm. Strange.
She fed goats.
She hugged pumpkins. And hugged Papa in the pumpkin patch.
We went on a hayride through the corn.
She also rode a pony, but they charged for pictures. Naturally, then, we have none. But Billy and I were so impressed with her bravery and the ease with which she hopped up on the pony and rode it around the miniature ring.
She also added another impression to her repertoire, reenacting her pony riding experience for us. It can only be described as akin to Christian Bale's choreography in Sante Fe on Newsies. Needless to say, it was incredible. :)
We're loving fall in Atlanta with an almost-three year old!







Looks like ya'll are gettin' that "fall-y feelin'"! What great memories you are making:)
ReplyDeleteLove that she enjoyed the pony ride and all the other fun stuff.
I can't imagine Isaac with anything other than his "pre-curly" hair, but what a precious face he has [no matter what the hair style]!! love&hugs