Saturday, August 15, 2015
First Day of School: 2015
Gabriella was over the moon to start Pre-K today. On the way home she did inform me that she didn't learn to read today... maybe that's only in kindergarten. Still, she was not disappointed. Sweet friends, building blocks, and the Spanish alphabet made for a good day.
Isaac has told me nothing about the 2yo class, but his teacher told me he ate his entire lunch in under five minutes. Sounds like he was right at home!
I wanted to do some of the Annual Questions for Gabriella. I'll put her responses here, and we'll see if I can remember for next year!
Gabriella, 2015, 4 years old
Favorite color: Purple
Favorite food: Fish
Favorite book: Lola at the Library (It was sitting closest when asked.)
Favorite movie: Frozen
Favorite TV show: Doc McStuffins
Favorite song: Shake It Off (Taylor Swift)
Favorite activity: Coloring
Favorite thing to do outside: Slides
Favorite thing about school: Building blocks
What she wants to be when she grows up: Ballerina
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment